The Araneta Center -- at the heart of Metro Manila-- is a jump-off the point for commuters from many parts of the metropolis.
Six Easy Ways To Get To Araneta Center
Click Here to View Map
- From Makati, take EDSA and turn right on Boni Serrano, Main Ave. or P. Tuazon Blvd and turn left on the 9th Ave.
- From Libis, take Boni Serrano, turn right on 9th Ave.
- From Marikina, go along Aurora Blvd. and turn left on Gen. Romulo Ave. or Gen. Aguinaldo Ave.
- From Caloocan, take EDSA and take dedicated lane to Araneta Center then turn left at Aurora Blvd. and right on Aguinaldo OR take EDSA Underpass and stay on the right most lane to take the dedicated lane near P.tuazon, then make a U-Turn and turn right on Gen. McArthur Ave.
- From Manila, on Aurora Blvd., cross EDSA and turn right on Gen. Araneta Ave. or Gen. Aguinaldo Ave.
- From Kalayaan, turn right to New York St., turn left to Imperial St. and cross Aurora Blvd. to enter Gen. Aguinaldo Ave.